Don’t you like an easy pancake recipe you can make any day? Or even better, don’t you like to pull out a ready made pancake and just warm it up?
This easy recipes yields about 18 to 20 pancakes. Try making silver dollar ones for little ones. It will bring smiles galore. Check out this pancake freezing tutorial if you want smiles every day without having to pull out the ingredients. Sorry moms, no excuses.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour (Or use 1 cup unbleached all purpose and 1 cup ww flour)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 Tablespoons oil
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients stirring until combined. Stir in additional milk for thinner pancakes.
- Heat griddle over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour less than 1/4 cups batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancake until puffed and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other side until brown.
Try fresh fruit, whipped cream, peanut butter, mini-chocolate chips or homemade syrup to turn these any day pancakes to extraordinary pancakes. Be sure to try sour cream or pumpkin pancakes, both yummy options.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy a pancake?