It’s a busy week around here with school ending, a wholelicious freezer party for a gym friend, packing for six people for a week long beach trip and let’s just throw in the chance for jury duty, shall we?
I’m on a mission to do some power freezer prep each day to have an entire vacation with little or no cooking, while still eating our whole foods menu. This is the most I’ve ever prepped since I’ve started taking along our freezer food in 2010. Last year I shared my vacation menu and tips. Look for my two cooler photos on Friday, what we are taking and how we tote it all.
I’m so thankful for freezer cooking during this very busy week.
Dinner this week:
- Crock pot black bean and corn enchiladas with freezer enchilada sauce, salad with ranch dressing
- Grilled cheese on shoebox sandwich bread, minestrone soup from the freezer
- Crock Pot Chicken Lettuce Wraps, asparagus, DIY baked potatoes
- Grilled White fish, grilled cheesy potato skins, salad with ranch dressing
- Meatless Greek Salad wrap on homemade tortillas, veggie chips, fruit
- Frozen grilled flatbread pizza, salad with ranch dressing
I hope your summer is off to a fantastic start, full of memories, thanks to your freezer cooking.
Do you take freezer meals with you while you’re on vacation?