I’m ready for some easy meals this week. Last week in our Cougar Kitchen, we made six cakes and twenty-five omelettes. You can imagine how difficult it is for me to actually “cook” during the school week. That is why I devoted about an hour and half prepping eight freezer meals this weekend. I am always adding to my freezer meals and taking away. It’s an easy way for me to eat healthy throughout the week without having to invest lots of time.
- Sesame Chicken, habachi zucchini and onions
- Black bean turkey chili, nachos and cheese
- Potato soup, grilled cheese sandwiches
- Three pie pizza kit, salad, decorate freezer gingerbread cookies
- Asian turkey lettuce wraps, brown rice, stir-fry veges
We have two weeks until Christmas break and lots of cooking and baking in our classroom to do. Plus, I have sugar cookies and car cakes to decorate with my own kids.
What kind of Christmas traditions do you have?