We discovered our air conditioning was not working this weekend and so we are trouble shooting it this week. The breaker keeps tripping and we’re looking into the breaker as well as the heat pump. Hmmmm, meanwhile it’s a tad warm and so we are grilling out all this week even if it’s raining Oh well, I’m thankful for a grill, good eats and friends who are willing to help us discover the problem.
This is our last week of school with final exams and my husband and I will be out for the summer. YAY! All six of us will be camping, swimming, fishing, kayaking, heading to the beach and relaxing. I am ready to stock our freezer with lots of grilled recipes. I finally made grilled calzones this weekend and YUM was the word. I’ll share the recipe on Wednesday! Have a blessed week, friends.
Our menu this week:
- Grilled ranch Cheddar Burgers, grilled potato skins
- Grilled Chicken Quesadillas, tortilla chips and easy cheese sauce
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pancakes, fried eggs, turkey bacon
- Meatball Subs, steamed broccoli, carrot sticks
- BLT avocado wraps, pita chips, hummus and carrot sticks
- Grilled Asian Chicken Kabobs, simple sesame noodles, habachi zucchini and onions
Are you ready for summer?