What a blessed Mother’s Day weekend! I was able to spend Saturday with my mom shopping without kids. It was glorious without an agenda. I came home to a “shrine” as my kids called it. Tons of cards, letters, notes, painted rocks, flowers and a Go Pro camera! Yep, my husband went overboard thinking of me. He didn’t tell me he won a NICE Target gift card for Teacher Appreciation and he used it on me. I am blessed with such a thoughtful, generous, kind husband.
Now back to a busy week of games. We only had one dozen last week and we are winding down in two weeks. My daughter’s soccer ends, her track has ended and now both boys baseball will end in two weeks. We are looking forward to camping season and family vacation and most of all, school ending in 24 days.
I’m still planning menus to get us through the busy nights…
- Spicy shrimp, crock pot baked potatoes, simple garlic green beans
- BLT wraps with guiltless ranch, veggie chips and pineapple
- Spaghetti and crock pot bulk marinara (how to freeze pasta)
- 5 minute tacos, carrots and guiltless ranch, crockpot refried black beans
- Calzones made with shoe box dough, salad
- Tuna salad wraps, fruit salsa and cinnamon chips
Hoping your Mother’s Day was a blessing also!