image from samwarren55.wordpress.com
May we all take a moment in our busy lives to pause and thank God for our soliders who are serving and have served our country. May we pray for the families missing their loved ones. God, thank you for all who love our country and fight for our freedom. I thank my Dad who served twenty-one years and my brother currently serving in the reserves. We are a blessed nation. If you have a loved one serving, God bless your family as well. Happy Memorial Day to you all.
Our menu this week:
- Triple Bean Veggie Burgers, Nitrate Free Hotdogs, grilled corn, pico de gallo with tortilla chips, strawberry ice box cake
- Crock pot Eggplant lasagna, salad
- Crock pot fried rice, hibachi zucchini and onions
- Crock pot minestrone soup, salad, homemade shoebox sandwich bread
- Quinoa, Black Bean and Corn Tacos, pico de gallo with tortilla chips
- Saturday Western Omeletes, turkey bacon, homemade english muffins
- homemade vanilla ice cream with strawberry topping
What are you doing this Memorial Day?