I received this Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri over Christmas break. It’s been very easy to use and clean up with it’s non-stick surface. I love the fun color and the reasonable price tag.
What I seriously loved about this pan is how quickly it heats. It has some wonderful features listed below, but what impressed me the most was the heat conduction for my favorite breakfast, a veggie omelette, typically on Saturday, but sometimes in the middle of the week for dinner when I have plenty of sauteed veges in the fridge. It’s perfect for making a single omelette, but it has to cook on low to keep it from browning on the outside and having an unset center. It was a learning curve at first
It also suits my family’s greener living lifestyle. We try to eat as wholesome and local as possible. I enjoy making my own seasonings, using cloth napkins, making homemade NO COOK laundry sauce and household cleaners.
When I make a large batch ahead of time on the weekend, I can use them in quesadillas, chili, soup, omelettes and so much more. It’s so handy to have these throughout the week. This pan is perfect for making a small batch of sauteed veges.
The 10″ Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer
Disclosure: I received this product compliments of Ozeri in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.
Do you make sauteed vegetables ahead of time?