Sneaky Mac and Cheese
What nutritious food do you pack in your child’s lunch? I try to pack homemade, non-processed, preservative free meals as often as possible. Here are some of my easy favorite ideas stashed in my freezer for quick packs:
- mini-pizza muffins
- hot thermos lunch such as sneaky mac and cheese
- homemade lunchables
- homemade pizza slices
- Stomboli slices
- pizza bagel bites lunchable
- homemade Yo crunch yogurt
- homemade chicken noodle soup in a thermos
- Warmed Applegate chicken nuggets with a napkinl on top to absorb moisture
Can you tell my kid’s favorite food is pizza? I vary it up to give them different options. My nine year-old has finally made me smile when he prefers my pizza over school lunch pizza and asks for me to pack it instead. Can you see me smiling from ear to ear?
And who packs a love note in their child’s lunch box? Click here for these cute Halloween notes from 247moms.com
Be sure to click on the Kids Lunches category for more ideas and free notes. Now go bless your kid with a freezer meal and lunch note!
Do you pack freezer food and/or lunch notes?