If you’re wondering why this is the Grilling Menu Plan, it’s because our A/C is out and we are trying to make a decison. In the meantime, we are trying to keep cool by grilling. We’ve been blessed with cooler temperatures and our house has not been 80 yet. It’s staying a cool 76 to 77 partly because we live in the woods and I refuse to cook indoors
Another blessing, our family is attending VBS at night and they are providing dinner for four nights! I only had to plan for three. Just another reason to look at our cup half full though we are purchasing a new heat pump this week or next.
- Grilled Spicy Shrimp over alfredo noodles, grilled watermelon
- Grilled Talipia Tacos, Grilled Zucchini and Peppers, cantelope
- Grilled Calzones, salad with guiltless Ranch, watermelon
- BLT avocado wraps, veggie chips, fruit salad
- Oven Free Snack: Microwave Peanut butter chocolate chip granola bars
What are your favorite meals to beat the summer heat, without using your oven?