This super easy recipe was made by husband on my teacher work day. I had the ingredients ready and he volunteered to start it in the crock pot. I came home to a delicious easy meal that cooked itself all day. like mine with dill pickles and a side of slaw. I also like homemade sweet potato fries.
I had enough leftovers to freeze for future sandwiches. This is so easy you must give it a try for a busy night.
- 2-3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 16 ounces store-bought barbecue sauce, divided into thirds
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper pork loin inside crock pot.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Pour about 1/3 of the BBQ sauce over pork loin.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Shred with two forks.
- Add the rest of the BBQ sauce and serve immediately.
Do you make your own BBQ?