July camping is finally here so I’m rolling out a freezer menu as usual. We take along many items that make quick, whole food meals that keep our family sane. We can lounge longer on the lake, kayak longer or sleep longer knowing the food is prepped.
- Grilled Cheesy Italian meatballs on skewers, salad with ranch dressing and grilled corn
- Ranch Cheddar burgers, quicker sweet potatoes
- Freezer Brown Rice with Grilled Asian Honey Chicken and grilled hibachi vegetables
- Blackened tilapia tacos with avocado and homemade tortillas and pico de gallo, crock pot refried beans
- make ahead Reese smore box
- homemade pimento cheese with tomato on pumpernickle bread,
- grilled turkey hot dogs, veggie sticks, carrot sticks with ranch dressing
- turkey ham sandwiches with lettuce and tomato, veggie sticks, carrots and ranch dressing
- scrambled eggs with cheese, homemade turkey sausage, grits, strawberries
- Strawberry peach slushies, world’s easiest boiled eggs, toast
- crock pot granola with blueberries, world’s easiest boiled eggs
I’ll be lounging longer becuase the meals are planned
Rest of the week at home:
- Strawberry and blueberry icebox cake for July 4
- crock pot minestrone soup from the freezer, grilled cheese sandwiches
- crock pot marinara with whole wheat spagetti, salad
- DIY Tupelo Honey sweet potato pancakes, turkey bacon, fruit
I hope your July 4 is safe, happy and restful. Perhaps you can start prepping now to enjoy your holiday longer.
What are your July 4 plans?