I used to be a Black Friday shopper BEFORE four kiddos. Now I do almost all of my shopping from the comfort of my own home, in my bedroom slippers, with my cup of warm java and not before Thanksgiving is over. I know, Iy know, there are good deals out there, but I love free shipping and love spending time with my family and eating whatever leftovers are left.
Here are a few deals I’ve looked at online:
- Just a reminder if you want to scout the best deal on a turkey to purposely have leftovers or feed the homeless like our organization does every second Thursday of the month, I check out Southern Savers for the best grocery prices.
- There’s a fantastic sale on a Kitchen Aid through Amazon if you want to go bookmark this page now and/or email it to your husband or family. It’s the lowest price of the season, $207 and wow, I love the colors. Can you tell mine is fifteen years old and still kickin’? BargainBriana shares the deal here.
- I like Jenny’s post on great gifts to give a couponer. You should check it out here.
- Pottery Barn has lunch boxes 75% of with free shipping. It’s a great time to start packing healthy lunches with freezer snacks. There are lots of recipes under the “snacky” category to the right.
- I also like Simple Bites kitchen related gifts article here. You might snag some of these items off Amazon or Bed Bath and Beyond with a coupon.