I’ve had a super crazy busy school week studying eggs, beans and nine different advanced cutting skills with my high school students. We’ve even been busy making egg commercials posted on youtube at our very own Cougar Kitchen blog. In spite of the busyness, I carved out time to make a menu, go grocery shopping for our family and spend some quality time with the family on Sunday at the Nature Center. Now off to begin another fun-filled week. I hope yours is blessed.
Our menu this week:
- Chickadilla soup, apple crisp
- Salmon patties, quicker sweet potatoes, asparagus
- Chicken Gyros, salad
- Tacos (how to freeze taco meat), crock pot black beans, carrots
- Crock pot Baked potato bar with easy cheese sauce, salad
- Crock pot cheese Tortellini soup, cornbread
I’ll update you on my 1-hour freezer cooking on Wednesday.
Have you done any freezer cooking lately?