I was slammed at high school last week during a five course formal meal with two of my classes and business entrepreneurship on the same day. We were supposed to crank out nearly 100 pink cinnamon rolls, but an emergency evacuation turned the tables quickly. Mrs. Brown had to finish the rest of the rolls on Friday during a work day and do some major oven cleaning. Needless to say, it took up much of my work day cleaning ovens, submitting grades and finishing up cinnamon rolls.
However, I think they turned out pretty with a wonderful cause. We’ll donate our sales and call it a worthy class project.
Feel free to click on our class blog to see how we made them.
Dinner this week:
- bagel bites pizza, salad
- meatball subs, tortilla chips, carrots
- Balsamic chicken, alfredo noodles, salad
- Mexican pizza using frozen taco meat, carrots, tortilla chips
- Chickadilla soup, tortilla chips and cheese
- Asian Honey Sesame Chicken stir-fry, zucchini and onions
What’s on your menu this week?