- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (King Aurthur)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- 10 oz shredded zucchini, water squeezed out
- 1/2 cup green onions. sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or low-fat feta
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan, mozzarella or cheddar
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, milk, oil, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add vegetables and 1/2 cup cheese choice. Pour into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with 2 T. cheese choice.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center.
- Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Cool completely before freezing whole . Wrap tightly with foil. Thaw overnight. Reheat with foil for 30 minutes or until hot.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy zucchini?