It’s baseball and soccer season around here which means we eat a lot from the freezer and crock pot. Many of our bulk meals like marinara start in the crock pot, cool in the fridge and then get moved to the freezer the next day.
Here’s this week’s menu plan I write on my handy dandy dry erase menu board I made a couple years ago:
- freezer friendly crock pot white bean soup (recipe coming soon), homemade pimento cheese
- grilled potato skins, turkey ranch cheddar burgers
- spicy tilapia tacos, pintos and cheese
- honey sesame chicken, how to freeze brown rice, grilled asparagus
- crock pot marinara how to freeze pasta
- three pie pizza kit, salad
With my busy high school teaching schedule and four kiddos going to four different schools, all my meals have to be under 30 minutes or less!
What’s your favorite quick meal idea?