- Cooked Chicken Fajita meat
- Cooked peppers and onions, optional
- Shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- Pico De Gallo or salsa
- Sour Cream or Avocado, optional
- Large Lettuce Leaf (washed and patted dry)
- Wrap all the ingredients in a lettuce leaf. Roll up or use a toothpick to secure for presentation, if necessary. Enjoy immediately.
The spicy cheese made the wrap perfect, as well as the fresh pico de gallo. Avocado and/or sour cream would be great, too. Now, you know my secret to eating leftovers everyday. I often change it up and give it a new twist by turning it into a salad or wrap or grilled sandwich. I just re-make the leftover meat into something new and exciting and it tastes completely different.
So let’s be honest, do you love leftovers?