Here’s how I whip ours up in less than ten minutes:
- shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Pico de gallo or salsa
- shredded or chopped chicken
- Melt butter in a skillet and place a tortilla on top.
- Add chicken, cheese and pico de gallo on one side.
- Fold tortilla over and brown on both sides until cheese is melted. Turn down heat if necessary (when toppings are piled high).
- Place on a plate and cut in half with a pizza wheel.
- Serve with sour cream and avocado if desired.
Why pay $8 for quesadillas when you can make restaurant style ones at home?